[armedbear-devel] Commit for bug with spaces in directory on trunk

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 22:28:42 UTC 2010

Hi Mark,

You asked me to verify on Windows too. Having updated to the latest
and greatest of trunk, I see that I'm now able to run ABCL from a path
with spaces in them, so far so good. However, you said we require
spaces to be %-encoded in pathnames now. Or was that in [jar:]file:
pathnames only?

Because, when I do (DIRECTORY #p"") from "D:\abcl\my docs", I see

(#P"D:/abcl/my docs/")

which is not a file: pathname, so it's to be expected?

Anyway, the immediate regression seems gone. I suppose I need to test
much more, but it's getting too late for it. I'd appreciate some
directions, if you have time.

Thanks!