[armedbear-devel] r12666 breaks ASDF compilation on Linux

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon May 31 05:52:02 UTC 2010

On 5/28/10 9:36 PM, Alessio Stalla wrote:
> I just tried abcl 0.20 with Snow, and compilation (done with
> asdf:compile-op) fails early with:
>
> Compilation failed: Not an absolute pathname
>
> r11664 works fine. Sorry that I didn't check before the release, I
> remembered checking it not much time ago but evidently I was wrong
> (r12666 is two weeks old).

I broke my wrist last Thursday, just getting back from the hospital, so
getting to the bottom of this is going to be slow on my part.

You say that this is "on Linux" that this fails, yet your Pathname looks
like a Windows one.  Do you really get the error you pasted from trying
to ASDF compile Snow on Linux?