[armedbear-devel] system.lisp and handler-case

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu May 13 12:55:19 UTC 2010

On 5/12/10 12:09 PM, Mark Evenson wrote:
[…]

>> How can I establish that my code running as called from system.lisp runs
>> in a normal debugging environment?
>
> This code is executed before the standard restarts have been put into
> place, as far as I can tell.  Perhaps this code should be executed later?

I [moved the execution of of 'system.lisp'][1] later in the boot after
the condition system has been initialized so that conditions now drop to
the debugger.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12673

And [there is now a facility to customize the code in 'system.lisp'][2]
as part of the Ant build:  set the Ant property 'abcl.startup.file' to
refer to a file whose forms will be appended.

[2]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12671

Please let me know if this doesn't work out for you.