[armedbear-devel] jar pathnames should be :ABSOLUTE

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Mar 14 13:33:27 UTC 2010

On 3/14/10 11:30 AM, Mark Evenson wrote:

> After further analysis, I concede that the directory portion of jar
> Pathnames should be :ABSOLUTE and not :RELATIVE.  I'm not sure how long
> such a re-implementation will take, but it's in-progress. I'd like to
> get it finished before we release 0.19, but we'll see.

[…]

An [implementation has been committed to trunk in r12531][1].  Having a
test suite for the behavior made this go a lot faster than I had
thought, and increases my confidence in the changes.

This needs to be backported to 0.19 before that release.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12531