[armedbear-devel] Implementation of SYS:SRC and SYS:JAVA

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Wed Mar 3 15:26:45 UTC 2010

On Mar 3, 2010, at 9:49 AM, Tobias C. Rittweiler wrote:

> Could ABCL set up a #P"SRC:", or #P"SYS:SRC:" logical pathname to the
> source directory that was used for the build?

I've committed an implementation of logical pathname translations for SYS:SRC and SYS:JAVA [in r12514][1].
SYS:SRC translates to the root of the Lisp files, while SYS:JAVA translates to the root of the Java tree.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/abcl-dynamic-install/source/detail?r=c5003c8270fb300241aacac1f2032d4348c81c50#

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare to it now."