[armedbear-devel] win32 fix for TAGS ant target

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Jul 17 08:53:48 UTC 2010

On 7/17/10 9:11 AM, Matt Seddon wrote:
[…]

> While I'm messing with the build.xml, I'd also like to add an initial
> delete step to the ansi tests that removes ../ansi-tests/scratch.  This
> will prevent ENSURE-DIRECTORIES-EXIST.8 from failing after a second run,
> unless there is a reason not too.

The test suites are all wrapped in ASDF definitions, so one can easily
run the tests from within an ABCL session possibly interactively
changing behavior without needing a recompile.

The UNIX version of ANSI-COMPILED/ANSI-INTERPRETED invokes "make clean"
on the makefile provided for by the tests.  Attached is a patch that
extends the win32 version's use of 'erase' to include all the targets
found in that target.  If you can test that this eliminates your test
failure, I'll commit it.