[armedbear-devel] win32 fix for TAGS ant target

Matt Seddon humdiddlydum at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 07:11:33 UTC 2010

On 17/07/2010 07:39, Mark Evenson wrote:
> Could you give a few more details about your win32 development environment?
 > In such a development environment, would you plausibly have an editor
that
 > could use the TAGS table?

I'm running netbeans, which I use for java development, the mingw
gnu-emacs build for slime/lisp/general editing, and invoking ant from
either a win32 command window or within eshell. I'd guess anyone who is
working in mingw rather than cygwin could potentially run into this issue.

> Your patch seems to work fine under OS X, so I would have no trouble
> with committing it (I might change '-a' to '--append' to match the other
> argument) if you wish.

Sure, that seems appropriate.

While I'm messing with the build.xml, I'd also like to add an initial
delete step to the ansi tests that removes ../ansi-tests/scratch.  This
will prevent ENSURE-DIRECTORIES-EXIST.8 from failing after a second run,
unless there is a reason not too.