[armedbear-devel] Question about ABCL on Google App Engine

Anthony Green green at spindazzle.org
Sat Jan 23 12:53:58 UTC 2010

I'm trying to get my little abcl web app experiment
(http://spindazzle.org/blow), working on google app engine.  The gae
sandbox is tripping me up, but I'm having a tough time figuring out
where.  Here's a stack trace:

https://gist.github.com/0258a3794866eb6c120b

If I'm reading this correctly, it looks like asdf is trying to compile
something, which in turn is calling ensure-directories-exist, which
doesn't work on GAE.

I'm not sure what asdf could be compiling.  I've pre-compiled all of the
*.lisp files and removed them from the war file that gets uploaded to
GAE.

Any advice on tracking this down?

Thanks!

AG