[armedbear-devel] trouble with Maxima test suite

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:08:28 UTC 2010

Hi Robert,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 6:30 AM, Robert Dodier <robert_dodier at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have updated ABCL from svn and rebuilt it and updated
> Maxima and rebuilt it with ABCL.
> It seems to mostly work except that in a new instance
> of Maxima launched via
> (require 'asdf)
> (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :maxima)
> (run)
> I find that run_testsuite(); pretty soon runs into some
> errors and grinds to a halt at rtest14 (pretty early in
> the test suite).

I think the above error is solved in 0.18.1 which was released
yesterday night. There was a regression in our loader code which made
things fail at different times for different people.

Hope that helps. If not, please don't hesitate to report again!



More information about the armedbear-devel mailing list