[armedbear-devel] ANSI test failures parsing utility in trunk

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Feb 27 07:09:14 UTC 2010

On 2/25/10 7:36 PM, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
[…]

> Looks good. Store this utility somewhere in our source tree, please?

A substantially improved version that allows for multiple test results
for a given source revision [has been committed][1].  As part of this
commit, I put my database of failure in the tree with the intention that
other developers can contribute their results, so we can have a more
comprehensive picture.

I'm not entirely satisfied with the structure of the utility,
particularly the output of REPORT, but now that the basics are in place,
we can work on improving that.

[1]: http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/changeset/12509