[armedbear-devel] commit r12491

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sun Feb 21 07:40:45 UTC 2010

On 2/21/10 3:43 AM, Ville Voutilainen wrote:
[…]
> Oh, it doesn't need reverting - if it works, keep it in, and replace with better
> code in due course.

I reverted: if we don't accept such patches, we shouldn't be "cheating"
ourselves.  Users that want to go "faster" than following the discipline
of not using the Java FFI in system code can monkey-patch [[*]] like
Alan does with LSW.

[[*] Not meant to be pejorative to Alan.  Or monkeys, for that matter.