[armedbear-devel] expecting to find integer on stack

Alan Ruttenberg alanruttenberg at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:05:49 UTC 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 5:58 PM, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 7:59 AM, Alan Ruttenberg
> <alanruttenberg at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Fresh svn update.
>> Compiled with Java 1.5 on OSX
>> File attached.
>
> Thanks for the attachment and stack trace! Alessio did some research
> tonight, after which I was able to fix the issue.
>
> Could you test that the current trunk is working as it should?

It is, thanks.

Now I'm getting used to the new pathname code and other changes.

1) I used to use probe-file to test whether a thing was a file. Now,
however, probe-file on an http URI will return true. Is there a
recommended way to see whether a pathname is a file pathname?

2) I use a different classloader (from bsh) so as to be able to add
jars to my classpath dynamically. However, if I wanted to specialize a
method on a java class so obtained, I need to coerce it to one that
clos knows about. I was using an internal call to do so:

(#"findJavaClass" 'org.armedbear.lisp.JavaClass class)

However this is gone in the new version. Could you suggest how I can
register a java class that I've obtained from the alternative class
manager so that clos knows about it?

Thanks,
Alan