[armedbear-devel] [from abcl-dev] Question on ABCL-SCRIPT

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Tue Sep 15 08:03:27 UTC 2009

Over on the abcl-dev blog OMouse said...

     I have a question: how do you change the eval/load-script stuff so
it doesn't use the ABCL-SCRIPT package? I'm trying to add extensive
scripting to a game but I'd like to be able to switch the package so
that the scripter can use a huge bunch of variables without me having to
:export them.

Can anyone help with this question?  I must sheepishly confess to not
having much experience with ABCL-SCRIPT yet, but the question seems to
ask for refinements in our implementation.  Posting a reply on the
[abcl-dev blog][1] would be great.

[1]: http://abcl-dev.blogspot.com/2009/09/abcl-0160-released.html#comments