[armedbear-devel] [j-devel] slime swank-abcl.lisp

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Sat Sep 12 08:54:02 UTC 2009

On 9/12/09 7:45 AM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> Here's a patch against the current swank-abcl.lisp to make a couple of
> things work for the trunk abcl.
>
> I don't want to check it in, as I don't know whether there are issues
> with it working for older versions of abcl.
>
> The fixes make edit definition work, and arglists for generic functions.
>
> Is there anyone out there who is currently active on slime development
> that is comfortable checking these in?

Applied to SLIME CVS HEAD.  Thanks for the patch!

I tested with abcl-0.{15,16} and HEAD with the patch working as I
expected.  Keeping compatibility with more ancient versions of ABCL
takes a too much of my scant resources, but if someone is stuck with a
previous version of ABCL they wish to maintain compatibility with SLIME
CVS HEAD, drop me an email to work something out.

For those following the "old" armedbear-j-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
list, and perhaps wondering why things have been so quiet lately, note
that we moved [ABCL specific traffic to common-lisp.net][1] some months ago.