[armedbear-devel] No :DARWIN, "No tag" & no ASDF

John Pallister john at synchromesh.com
Tue Oct 6 09:54:21 UTC 2009

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the Emacs notes. I'll fold those into my setup. I agree
that CEDET looks a little daunting.

I just installed OpenJDK 6 from MacPorts. I thought it'd be good to
have Java 6 for the JSR-223 stuff, and I'm not in a huge hurry to
upgrade to OS X 10.6 (a.k.a. Snow Leopard, which has the Apple Java 6
JDK). SoyLatte (now folded into OpenJDK) seemed the easiest way to go.
I don't know what the relation is to the latest Sun JDK release.

Cheers,

John :^P