[armedbear-devel] No :DARWIN, "No tag" & no ASDF

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 20:21:17 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Ville Voutilainen
<ville.voutilainen at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/10/5 John Pallister <john at synchromesh.com>:
>> Sorry to reply to my own post.
>> For OpenJDK 6 on OS X, System.getProperty("os.name") returns "Darwin".
>> So isPlatformUnix in Utilities.java needs to be amended. I imagine
>> this will fix the problem.
>
> We do need OS X testers, so help would be very welcome.

I fixed it in Lisp.java, which sets up *FEATURES* and I fixed it in
Utilities.java, which indicates the platform type. Fix committed
already, but please test!

>> I'd be happy to file bug reports and add/amend documentation to the
>> Trac system if someone would make me a common-lisp.net login (or does
>> that come from elsewhere?). Or would people prefer patches? If so,
>> what's the preferred format?
>
> For patches, unified diffs are preferred. You generate those with diff -u
> or with svn diff. For cl-net account, Erik can help you with that, he has
> contacts for the cl-net admins.

This change is too small (if it works - I don't have darwin) to open
an issue for. However, if you have patches, please don't hesitate to
send them.

Shall I contact the c-l.net admins for an account so you can log into
the bug database yourself?