[armedbear-devel] No :DARWIN, "No tag" & no ASDF

John Pallister john at synchromesh.com
Mon Oct 5 19:48:17 UTC 2009

Sorry to reply to my own post.

> This is an OpenJDK-related issue, I think; when I use Apple's java, I
> get :UNIX and :DARWIN in *FEATURES*. I'll try and investigate this
> further.

For OpenJDK 6 on OS X, System.getProperty("os.name") returns "Darwin".
So isPlatformUnix in Utilities.java needs to be amended. I imagine
this will fix the problem.

I'd be happy to file bug reports and add/amend documentation to the
Trac system if someone would make me a common-lisp.net login (or does
that come from elsewhere?). Or would people prefer patches? If so,
what's the preferred format?

Cheers,

John :^P