[armedbear-devel] ABCL basics

dusan lukic paracentije at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:10:51 UTC 2009

Hi all,
with your help, I managed to create abcl.jar file, and now I need some basic
knowledge of using it. I would like to know how to compile Lisp code (in a
form of String or text file) and call it from Java code. I would also like
to get some basic idea of which classes are defined in the abcl.jar file,
and what is their purpose and what can I do with them. Furthermore, I would
like to obtain some abcl help (it can be online, too), which contain
descriptions of abcl classes and their methods, fields, stuff like that.

Can anyone point me to some documentation or give some guidelines? Thaks.