[armedbear-devel] 0.18 and beyond

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:12:41 UTC 2009

This evening, I've updated the list of tickets at
http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/report/1. Assigning the tickets
in the list to specific releases makes the roadmap view
(http://trac.common-lisp.net/armedbear/roadmap) nicely indicate our
progress.

If you have an issue, but it's not mentioned in the list of tickets, 2
things can be the case:

1) We don't know about your ticket, or have forgotten about it
2) The ticket is more of a general thing we need to keep doing
(there's no specific goal or target to be achieved)

In the second case, we can't file a ticket, because I would like to be
able to close tickets some day. As you'll find, I've assigned some
tickets to the milestone "too-vague". If we can't come up with more
specific descriptions, I think we'll have to reclassify these to
"reminder" type tickets. (We don't have those, yet, btw.)

So, I'd like to hear your comments on missing tickets.

I'd also like to discuss assignment of tickets to milestones. This
won't mean that they will be fixed by then, but they *are* meant to be
a guideline for priorities and hopefully an indication for interested
users on which larger issues we intend to tackle and roughly when.