[armedbear-devel] Hunchentoot and ABCL

Axel Rauschmayer axel at rauschma.de
Mon Dec 28 14:59:13 UTC 2009

Cool. Sounds like all of the platform would benefit from this(?)

I will start my experiments with servlets, but might come back to
Hunchentoot later.

What is the preferred way of installing libraries with ABCL? asdf-
install does not seem to work. How about Lispy [1]?

Axel

[1] http://common-lisp.net/project/lispy/