[Antik-devel] nested vector structure

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Fri Nov 16 04:03:40 UTC 2012

Mirko,

I have intended the definition of grids permit elements to themselves be
grids, but it is not yet implemented.  I started to do the work, but put it
aside to get the basic functionality of "simple grids" working.  You can
see what I've done in grid/multiarray.lisp (which is not compiled or
nested arrays, but currently you can only make simple grids, i.e., those
whose elements are numbers.

If you want to take a hack at it, I can probably help in guiding you at
least in what I was thinking.  Once properly implemented, all the grid
functions should work fine.

Liam