Alexandria version in ASD file

Michał "phoe" Herda phoe at teknik.io
Tue Aug 15 06:37:15 UTC 2017

I'd like to note that this ".0.dev" versioning scheme was AFAIK *never*
used to create more than *one* version of Alexandria.

With all due respect to the author of the versioning system, I consider
the current system to be a bug rather than a feature if it prevents
anyone, including Alexandria maintainers itself, from finding out what
the current version of Alexandria is and what the next version of
Alexandria should be.

I agree with Fare.

~phoe