[alexandria-devel] More open development

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 16:47:33 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Nikodemus Siivola
<nikodemus at random-state.net> wrote:
> On 6 November 2012 07:26, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And/or I want another library in which utilities can be speedily updated.
>
> Speed of evolution is an explicit non-goal for Alexandria. Also,
> please don't hijack threads.

Maybe alexandria needs more people with commit rights?

Or else, maybe we need a different reference library that will have
a more open development style.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases :
If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops
moving, subsidize it. — Ronald Reagan (1986)