[alexandria-devel] Some number patches

Robert Smith quad at symbo1ics.com
Wed Apr 25 03:03:10 UTC 2012

Hello all:

I've decided I'm going to try to merge in stuff from my QTILITY
library [1] in an attempt to reduce the number of utility libraries
out there -- provided the stuff fits with the goals of Alexandria.
Xach and I decided it's best not to add more utility libraries to
Quicklisp.

I've created a patch that adds MULF and DIVF, which do what you might
expect (modify macros for * and /). I also added some numerical
predicates that I myself like, as well as others: POSITIVEP,
NEGATIVEP, NON-POSITIVE-P, NON-NEGATIVE-P, NON-ZERO-P. As you might
notice, they sound especially familiar to those who read mathematics
literature.

Also, would it be possible for me to have push permissions?

I hope you'll take these attached patches into consideration.

Thanks,

Robert Smith

[1] https://bitbucket.org/tarballs_are_good/qtility/src