[alexandria-devel] Next steps

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Wed Jan 16 11:33:59 UTC 2008

I last said something about this 6 months ago... I think it's time to close the
floodgates for version 1 any day now.

IMPORTANT: If there are people with patches languishing in the archives, who
would like to see them merged, please holler before the end of this month.

Likewise, if there are people with "you're still missing X" grievances, please
report them before the end of this month.

Likewise, if there are Alexandria hackers with pending _new_ additions, please
push them (or at least tell us about them) before the end of this month.

Starting February 1st, Alexandria version 1 will not be added to
anymore -- things
may still be changed and dropped, and all sorts of funky stuff may happen, but
new additions will have to wait for the start of Alexandria 2 cycle.

(Assuming this is all right with the veto-enabled people.)

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus