[admin] Account request

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed May 14 15:37:27 UTC 2008

Hi Gary,

Ingvar helped me with the CVS access issue.  Sorry to bother you!

Thanks again for all of your help!,
Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210