[admin] Account request

Jim Prewett download at hpc.unm.edu
Wed May 14 15:11:41 UTC 2008

Hi Gary,

I do in fact have a working account!  Thank you!

However, I'm having problems getting to the CVS repository:
dhcp135:~ dl$ cvs -z3 -d
:pserver:jprewett at common-lisp.net:/project/noctool/cvsroot co source
/project/noctool/cvsroot: no such repository

(FWIW, I also tried the longer method that asked me for a password then
gave me the same "no such repository" error)

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

James E. Prewett                    Jim at Prewett.org download at hpc.unm.edu
Systems Team Leader           LoGS: http://www.hpc.unm.edu/~download/LoGS/
Designated Security Officer         OpenPGP key: pub 1024D/31816D93
HPC Systems Engineer III   UNM HPC  505.277.8210