[admin] Account Request

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sat May 3 03:16:17 UTC 2008

Hi,

My name is Elliott Slaughter, and I would like a account on
common-lisp.netfor the purpose of working on SBCL Windows threading
for Google's Summer of
Code.

I don't believe I require project hosting, because for the most part, I
intend to use existing SBCL resources. However, I would like personal
repository for my work on SBCL. My understanding is that I don't need actual
project hosting, that a user account will be sufficient to get hosting for a
repository.

Thank you for your time.

Other information you may want:

Full name: Elliott Slaughter.

Public key:
---- BEGIN SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----
Comment: "rsa-key-20080502"
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABJQAAAIByGWa4cxUcKXAC/1rlS4LlW/KrkrI7JZx/RY/d
jRN+s3Sozeqy8r/unhbONPXikL6Frq2aqtEOLk2JrLzf0VznC4vAksKahF4VMj33
KinySulYURLO/Z+7uAzK546jbVPnSUWN+QPNSYEzAG2zQ7x6/uOX1QpvmzId0a/0
dlyTBQ==
---- END SSH2 PUBLIC KEY ----

Description of project:
An abstract for the project can be found at
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/lispnyc/appinfo.html?csaid=E2FD52402672134E.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Any road followed precisely to its end leads precisely nowhere." - Frank
Herbert