Fwd: [admin] Project hosting application: Objective-CL

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Tue Jan 29 16:24:43 UTC 2008

Hi Drew,

Matthias's public key is for a different mailbox than he used to send
it to us. This seems like a bad thing. Should I ask him to generate a
different key or send from the email that the key uses or something
else?

He used matthias at benkard.de for his email. The key uses kirby-2 at web.de.

thanks,

Begin forwarded message: