[admin] Project hosting application: Objective-CL

Matthias Andreas Benkard matthias at benkard.de
Mon Jan 28 16:43:01 UTC 2008

To whom it may concern,

I'd like to humbly request hosting for my project, Objective-CL.  It's
a free Objective-C bridge for Common Lisp that targets both Mac OS X
and GNUstep.

Actually, the only thing I currently need is two mailing-lists (-devel
and -announce, although -discuss and -bugs would be nice to have,
too), as due to the lack of popularity of my project, I can afford
hosting its website myself for now.  Then again, who knows what the
future is going to look like...

Project name: Objective-CL
License: GNU LGPLv3
Project members: me only (Matthias Andreas Benkard)
Current website: http://matthias.benkard.de/objective-cl
My GPG public key: see attachment; fingerprint: A29E C49D E22B 4A5F
CF92  46D8 3D4C E150 2FF4 E487

Thank you for your time,
Matthias Benkard