[admin] new project (LOOM)

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Wed Jan 16 23:37:25 UTC 2008

Oh, one other thing ... is there any way to see easily a list of the
projects you own? I only have a small number up there now (three, off
the top of my head), but I have a few more to migrate, and I'm afraid
of losing track of what I'm maintaining.

It'd also be cool if there was an easy view of who else has commit
rights on my various projects. (I love not being a single point of
failure.)