[admin] new project (LOOM)

Greg Pfeil greg at technomadic.org
Wed Jan 16 23:35:32 UTC 2008

On 4 Jan 2008, at 10:47, Gary King wrote:

> I'm about to add your project; do you still want to use the name LOOM?

Sorry this has taken forever to respond to, but it seems like every
time I sit down to write this, I get pulled away. I've been trying to
come up with a different name for the system, but nothing else has
come to mind. I think I got too attached to the name already. I'm
still trying to think something else up, though. Of course, since you
sent this like two weeks ago, I'm sure you're not on the edge of your
seat waiting for me to say "Go!" ;)