[admin] CL-WebObjects framework

Andrea Chiumenti kiuma72 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:24:23 UTC 2008

Hello lispers,

I'd like to publish the project I'm working on, that will be released with a
BSD like license

CL-WebObjects is a comprehensive web application framework for the Common
Lisp programming language. CL-WebObjects is based on components, highly
reusable building blocks the make easy and fast the creation of a web
application. By using and creating new components, the developer can create
robust and consistent web application with the minimal effort.

The main aim of CL-WebObjects is `divide et impera', that means that
dividing problems into small problems let programmers work on different part
of an application, creating ad hoc components for both generic and specific
tasks.

CL-WebObjects can easily handle all the request cycle,letting you to
concentrate only in application business side problems, letting
CL-WebObjects automatically manage all the mechanism of the web layer, such
as form submission and user interactions.

CL-WebObjects comes integrated with the dojotoolkit, giving you the
possibility to easily and quickly create full WEB 2.0 eye candy application,
with powerful and very user friendly UI.

I'd like to have both svn and trac system.

But before releasing it, I'd appreciate if you could tell me if there are
any legal issue with the name of the project (CL-WebObjects) since
WebObjects is an Apple web framework (see
http://developer.apple.com/tools/webobjects/).

Regards,
Andrea Chiumenti