[admin] Application for new c-l.net project: Editor-hints

Tobias C. Rittweiler tcr at freebits.de
Thu Jan 3 01:37:37 UTC 2008

Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> writes:

> Hi Tobias,
>
> Someone else has to do the hard work (I think it's Drew) but you might
> want to take a look at / include hyperdoc
> (http://common-lisp.net/project/hyperdoc/ ) as part of your project.

Yes, I've been pointed to that one before, and I'll probably leverage
from it. Thanks for the hint, though! There are also lots of docstring
prettifying and documentation creation libraries (just as there are unit
testing frameworks.) When time comes, I'll look at them and decide what
they're good for.

`Editor-hints' is supposed to be the meta-package of all those by being
an interface between Lisp image and Lisp environment.

  -T.

--
Diese Nachricht wurde auf Viren und andere gefaerliche Inhalte untersucht
und ist - aktuelle Virenscanner vorausgesetzt - sauber.