[admin] Account Request

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Sat Aug 2 21:26:34 UTC 2008

Elliott Slaughter wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Gary King <gwking at metabang.com> wrote:
> > You have ssh access to your account so your should be able to do "anything"
> > (within some definition of reason) that you need to do. We support cvs, svn,
> > git, darcs and maybe other stuff too!
>
> How do I make ssh work with gpg keys? The server keeps using
> keyboard-interactive authentication and I assume that isn't how it is
> supposed to work.
>
> And for that matter, what is my user name? (I don't remember either
> specifying or being told what it was.)

Once the account is set up, you should receive a PGP-encrypted email, stating
what the name of your account is (probably "eslaughter") and the password.

Once that's done, you should be able to add any and all SSH keys you need to
~/.ssh/authorized_keys and go from there.

Checking, I can see that your account has been created, so there should be an
email for you, somewhere.

//Ingvar