[admin] Account Request

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Aug 2 20:43:50 UTC 2008

Hi Eliot,

(Thanks to Nikodemus for answering your questions while I've been
swamped). To summarize.

1. cl.net is for hosting open-source software -- any reasonable
license is fine
2. I also like the MIT license. It's simple!
3. for simpler ssh access, look for ssh-agent (on the Mac, I use
sshKeyChain)
4. I don't think that using AllegroCache adds any additional licensing
problems (aside from the fact that anyone without ACL won't be able to
use your software).

If I missed anything, please ask again.

thanks,