[admin] common-lisp.net administration

Milan Cermak milan.cermak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:29:21 UTC 2007

Dear Erik,

I've read your announcement on c-l.net about your work commitments and
not enough time to handle administration of the site. If you still
haven't found an adequate substitute, I am interested.

>From my relevant skills, I am a happy Linux user (3 years and
counting), I have 6 months experience with server administration (site
www.svadeni.cz - support for PHP developers, Apache, MySQL, FTP
configuration, backup scripts etc) and currently I do occasional tasks
for a friend of mine.
Although my bash scripting skills are a bit weaker at the moment, it
wouldn't be a problem to regain my knowledge.

If you are interested, please send me an email with broader
description of the required tasks.

Best regards,

Milan Cermak