[admin] Sorry for bothering again...

Gustavo gugamilare at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 17:11:31 UTC 2007

I have lost my private key (it was not my fault, it was a problem with my
computer that made me lose the password). So I created this a new one, and I
am sending it attached with this e-mail. I am sorry for bothering again but
I really need you to send that encrypted message (including the password for
sending the page) for me again or I won't be able to activate the project.
I am sending also a page for The Feebs War that I have just created based on
the exapmle project page (in this page some new features I have created are
listed). But I need the password to put it in its place so anyone can see
it.

Thank you.