[admin] project hosting request: Plexippus XPath

Ivan Shvedunov ivan4th at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 21:27:22 UTC 2007

  Hi.

  I'd like to request hosting for Plexippus XPath (plexippus-xpath)
project, an effort by me and David Lichteblau (maintainer of Closure
XML) to build a Common Lisp XPath engine for use with CXML and other
Lisp XML representations that later will be used to implement an XSLT
engine.

  Maintainers for the project are:
  - me -- Ivan Shvedunov <ivan4th at gmail.com> -- gpg public key attached
  - David Lichteblau <david at lichteblau.com>

  The project will be released under an X11-style license.
  We would like to use darcs for this project.

  Thanks in advance,
    Ivan