[admin] Need a starting point

audio at usfamily.net audio at usfamily.net
Tue Sep 26 20:25:36 UTC 2006

I am very new to CL and want to start adding sensors to my projects and build a
robot with LISP. Where would be a good starting point for me to find info on
how to hook up sensors with LISP and how to use LISP for a robot? For that
matter, where would be a good place to find sensors to use with LISP?

I have built robots before but that was with the Basic Stamp using PBasic.
Parallax has a good supply of sensors and many other places have sensors for
robotics, however since LISP is a very different language and I am very new to
LISP I don't want to spend money on sensors that won't be useable.

Any help in any of these items would be appreciated.

Jerry

Email Audio at usfamily.net