[admin] Hosting a open-source project on Common-Lisp.net (GeoRep)

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 00:09:05 UTC 2006

Hi!

On 11/15/06, Ron Ferguson <rwf at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
>    License: We're working it out with the university, but it will be one of
> the common open-source licenses (feel free to recommend one)

I personally prefer the MIT license or public domain.

>    Public key: We don't have one, but can get one if needed

I need one for each person who wants an account.

>    Please let me know if there is any other information that you'd like to
> have. Again, we want to contribute to the rest of the community, so once the
> system is up we hope to create a community around this system so that it is
> broadly used.

You guys should join us on the next Georgia Lisp Users meeting.  We've
only had one so far and we were only two but there were about 10 that
said there were interested.  Let me know if you want me to email you
next time we go out.

Thanks,
Erik.