[admin] New account creation

Luca Capello luca at pca.it
Wed Mar 22 13:15:06 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm working with Marco Baringer (segv) on his software (the BESE suite
and UCW), either as the Debian maintainer or as submitter of small
improvements.  He adviced me to ask for an account on Common-Lisp.net
to facilitate the patch inclusion process.

My GPG key ID is 6D742669, available on the subkeys.pgp.net
keyserver.  For simplicity, I included an armor export.

If still available, I'd like "gismo" as the accout name, otherwise
lcapello.

Best,
Luca