[admin] Hosting for Montezuma, and Trac

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 19:28:55 UTC 2006

On 3/21/06, John Wiseman <jjwiseman at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I think I'd like to host my Lucene-in-lisp project[1] at
> common-lisp.net, but I'd like to have support for Trac.  I know there
> was some discussion of you guys installing Trac, and I just wanted to
> see where things were at.  I've done at least one Trac installation,
> so who knows, maybe I can help.

I intend to install and configure Trac site-wide for all projects at
common-lisp.net.  I've been wanting to do this since before the move
to the last server but I'm dragging my feet just incase the new server
turns out to be a disaster like the first one.  However, we have 25
days of uptime and have had zero problems so far so I think the time
has come to proceed with my projects.

I'll announce it to gardeners, cll and #lisp in a week or two when
everything is up and running.  (I have to move us to apache2 first so
there is a little bit of work to be done but not that much.)

> What would be ideal is if I could more or less drop in my existing
> trac and svn repositories and customize the pages to replicate the
> existing look, but maybe that's asking too much...

Maybe not.  For svn that's doable as of right now and I'll keep this
in mind when I decide on how to configure Trac site-wide.

Thanks,
Erik.