[admin] stdutil

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 11:37:58 UTC 2006

On 6/14/06, Ian Eslick <eslick at csail.mit.edu> wrote:
> I'd like to create a new project, "stdutil" for the gardeners Standard
> Utilities Effort.
>
> stdutil-admin (eslick at alum.mit.edu)
> stdutil-dev
> stdutil-announce

Every project comes with -devel, -announce and -cvs lists.  Do you
also want an -admin list?

> A darcs repository (I have a local one I can use to seed the
> common-lisp.net one)

Yeah, just sent one up and notify me of it's path and I'll add it to darcsweb.

> A home page redirect to the documentation server (if I can't host it at
> common-lisp.net)

Please see index.htmls of, say, the cl-ppcre for an example of how to
do this redirect, if we can't arrange to host it on common-lisp.net.

I'm not agaist going outside the scope of regular projects but I don't
yet have a clear understanding of what this documentation server is.
For instance, lisppaste is sort of a "common good" which I am very
happy to host on clnet.  Can you help me understand what your
documentation server will do?

Thanks,
Erik.