[admin] stdutil

Ian Eslick eslick at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jun 15 03:41:58 UTC 2006

I'd like to create a new project, "stdutil" for the gardeners Standard
Utilities Effort.

stdutil-admin (eslick at alum.mit.edu)
stdutil-dev
stdutil-announce

A darcs repository (I have a local one I can use to seed the
common-lisp.net one)
A home page redirect to the documentation server (if I can't host it at
common-lisp.net)

Everything here will be released under an MIT or BSD style license,
although some
mixing will occur as we get author's permissions and have to add/remove
various
utilities.

Ian