[admin] [(nowhere)] 1 rdnzl-cvs moderator request(s) waiting

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 15:16:13 UTC 2006

On 1/30/06, Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> This looks like a misconfiguration.  I got this email although I'm not
> an admin of the munich-lisp mailing list.  I am an admin of the
> rdnzl-cvs mailing list, though, which is also mentioned.

After one of the crashes the Mailman config files were corrupted.  I
have no idea how they can be corrupted to the point that they morph
into another valid list but that's indeed the symptom.  I restored
munich-lisp's config file from backup and it now appears ok (at least
it doesn't claim to be rdnzl-cvs).

Thanks,
Erik.