[admin] Project for miscellaneous extensions?

Erik Enge erik.enge at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:41:24 UTC 2006

On 12/16/06, Scott L. Burson <Scott at sympoiesis.com> wrote:
> I have a couple of small language extensions I would like to publish
> on your site.  (One extends the behavior of LET to make it more
> convenient to use multiple values; the other is a simple, extensible
> iteration macro (yes, another one)).  But before I ask you to set up
> a project for me, let me ask: do you know of an existing project I
> could simply add this code to?

See some recent discussion on the Gardeners mailinglist
http://lispniks.com/cl-gardeners/. See also
http://common-lisp.net/project/cl-utilities/,
http://common-lisp.net/project/stdutil/, http://www.cliki.net/kmrcl
and I'm sure there are many others.

In the end, I don't have a problem hosting your utilities in your own
project if that's what you want; just let me know when you decide
which way you want to go.

In addition, please provide a GPG key and license information for the
software if you decide you want a project.

Thanks!
Erik.