[admin] CVS Wipe for Cells

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed May 4 20:05:00 UTC 2005

I have created quite a mess in the Cells project CVS tree over the
years. I have worked out how to delete directories below a module, but
unless I am mistaken there is no way to delete a module.

Any thoughts as to what my options might be? Is there a Doomsday wipeout
option? Is there some way youse guys have to nail a module? If not I
will just populate each vestigial module with a simple read-me.txt
redirecting folks to where they should look.

thx, kenny

--
Cells? Cello? Cells-Gtk?: http://www.common-lisp.net/project/cells/

"Doctor, I wrestled with reality for forty years, and I am happy to state that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd