[admin] Re: write access to web pages directory

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 02:11:55 UTC 2005

Peter,

Sorry, I must have missed a message.

>I have a tarball of the cells-gtk distribution complete (containing all the
>parts necessary to run) that I'd like to be able to reference on the
>cells-gtk home page. I also have a FAQ in the works.
>
>I need write access to the directories and files on common-lisp.org to put
>these out there. You own the directory and files.

Yikes. This is an FTP issue? Is this something I should be able to
switch using  (lessee) WinSCP? That is how I do FTP on common-lisp.net.

Would an alternative be to have the c-l.net admins dive in and reset the
protection and/or owner on those files? I have CCed the admins. For the
record, I am happy to give up any/all rights/ownership/whatever for now
to get those actively maintaining Cells-gtk fully functional.

I will continue to haunt the cells-gtk list should anything come up to
which I might contribute philosophically, but I am getting more and more
caught up in the nice commercial Lisp thing that might be taking off soon.

kenny