[admin] Account request + darcs

Luis Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:09:06 UTC 2005

On 28/jun/2005, at 09:58, Marco Baringer wrote:
> is the best option the statically linked 1.0.3 version from
> carpetcode.org?

Hmm.. I don't know what c-l.net uses (Debian has darcs, FreeBSD has a
darcs port) but I suppose installing GHC just to compile darcs wouldn't
be worth the trouble?

> i'm going to put off the cgi script until i'm (relativly) sure that it
> won't be an easy DOS tool.

In http://ww.telent.net/diary/2005/5/#27.1591, Dan Barlow mentions that
darcs' "cgi thing is probably not going to be available for long, as
xsltproc eats machine resources like, well, like something designed by
XML users."

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/